Say What You See: Play
Buy this and your school gets £0.98 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A charming photographic book that prompts young children to learn words related to play. Great for building vocabulary or preparing little ones to start reading. This beautiful book will delight small readers with its vibrant photos of children playing sports and games from all around the world. Very simple naming words, verbs and phrases encourage them to say what they see in the bright images. Children who haven’t yet begun to read alone will love sharing this with a grown-up and learning new words.
June 5th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- What We Do: Chef
- What We Do: Hairdresser
- What We Do: Plumber
- Positive Steps: Being Honest
- Food: From Field to Plate
- Positive Steps: Respecting Others
- Positive Steps: Dealing With Differences
- Oil: From Oil Rig to Petrol Pump
- Tell Me What You Remember: Food
- Working Wheels: Digger
- Fact Cat Habitats: Seashore
- The Magic Faraway Tree
- Families: Foster Parents
- Ways into History: Houses and Homes
- Exploring Sound: Volume - Turn it Up! Turn it Down!
- Healthy and Happy: Exercise and Play
6booksCelebration Days Pack x 6
- Really Creepy-Crawly Readers: Fierce Eight-Legged Fighters!
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- Standing on Her Shoulders
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
Where the Wild Things Are
- Your Local Area: Transport
- Say What You See: Family
- Future Baby: Future Engineer
Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
Hey Little Bug! Poems for Little Creatures