Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Think dogs are your pet? Well, guess what they think you are. Meet a dog and his human pet in this silly delight! Rover has weak claws, bad hearing and a bit of red fur on her head. All the same, her owner is very fond of her. Today he’s taking her to the sandpit. But when Rover wanders off, will her dog be able to find her? Picture book genius by Michael Rosen, with pictures by Neil Layton. How can it not be great? Laugh like mad and see the world through a dog’s eyes.
- Super-funny story with a really imaginative concept
- Michael Rosen was Children’s Laureate from 2007-2009
- His classic books include We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
- Illustrator Neal Layton is a Nestle Gold Award winner
January 9th, 2014