Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Who ever heard of a ‘bot spraying snot? Bogeytastic laughs plus yucky FREE fake snot! Achooo! says Little Robot. Hang on – robots can’t sneeze, can they? Robots are made of oil and cogs. But this special robot is full of SNOT! ACHOOOO! Every time Little Robot sneezes, out shoots the icky, gloopy green stuff! All the other robots are amazed. They’ve never seen anything like it. But though he loves the attention, Little Robot won’t share his special green snot. That is, until he learns that there is such a thing as too much snot. Problem: now all the other robots are sneezing too!
- A cheeky riot for yucky little people – with free play snot!
- Funny and original story with a message about sharing
- Perfect for fans of The Dinosaur That Pooped series
- Amy Sparkes is the author of Alien’s Crazy Christmas
October 6th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.