Read and Discover Pack Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A quirky and original series from Walker Books, exploring curiosities, ideas and offbeat topics of every imaginable kind. Intended to provoke curiosity about the world whilst also building up reading skills, these books open unexpected windows onto all kinds of fascinating discoveries. This pack focuses particularly on nature topics, helping youngsters to explore various animals, plants and habitats. However, it also includes a fascinating look at walls of all kinds, and at the many possible uses of a piece of string!
In this pack
- Read and Discover: A Piece of String is a Wonderful Thing
- Read and Discover: Chameleons Are Cool
- Read and Discover: Fly Traps!
- Read and Discover: Grandma Elephant's in Charge
- Read and Discover: I Like Monkeys Because...
- Read and Discover: Jody's Beans
Read and Discover: My Hen is Dancing
- Read and Discover: River Story
Read and Discover: Think of a Beaver
- Read and Discover: What Is a Wall, After All?
This product has not been reviewed yet.