Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Like to think for yourself? Wish you had your own pet dragon? This witty fairy tale will make you chuckle louder than a dragon roars. Princess Smartypants is fed up with stupid princes trying to marry her. She just wants to stay single and hang out with her pets in her castle. Is that really so bad? Her parents seem to think so. They insist she must marry. What’s a smartypants to do? Well – how about setting an impossible task for all her suitors? No prince can possibly win her hand. Until Prince Swashbuckle shows up…
- A brilliantly witty picture book by a legendary author
- A true classic commended for the Kate Greenaway Medal
- Babette Cole’s wonderful artwork is as funny as the story
- Inspiring message about choosing to live life your way
May 30th, 1996
AR book level: 3.6; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.