Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Princess Daisy and the Dragon and the Nincompoop Knights
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
You can’t scare this brave princess, even if you’re a naughty dragon. Will she scream and run away? Nope! But the dragon might… A terrible roar is shaking the kingdom. Princess Daisy knows it’s a dragon. The knights who come to the rescue are scaredy-cat nincompoops. The dragon’s going to have them all for lunch! Things are looking rather bad. But who’s that – riding a cow and armed with a book? A fourth mystery knight has dared to face the dragon. Who is it? Can you guess?
- A funny, feisty picture book to make kids laugh out loud
- A dragon, some knights, a princess – and a big surprise!
- Meet a fairytale princess who doesn’t need to be rescued
- Told in rollicking rhyme with whimsical colour pictures
February 5th, 2015
AR book level: 3.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.