Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Princess Daisy and the Dragon and the Nincompoop Knights
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
You can’t scare this brave princess, even if you’re a naughty dragon. Will she scream and run away? Nope! But the dragon might… A terrible roar is shaking the kingdom. Princess Daisy knows it’s a dragon. The knights who come to the rescue are scaredy-cat nincompoops. The dragon’s going to have them all for lunch! Things are looking rather bad. But who’s that – riding a cow and armed with a book? A fourth mystery knight has dared to face the dragon. Who is it? Can you guess?
- A funny, feisty picture book to make kids laugh out loud
- A dragon, some knights, a princess – and a big surprise!
- Meet a fairytale princess who doesn’t need to be rescued
- Told in rollicking rhyme with whimsical colour pictures
February 5th, 2015
AR book level: 3.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.