Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Shrek (Book only)
Buy this and your school gets £1.16 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Comedy and Humour
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Primary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Favourite Character
- Media > Films
- Myths and Legends > Dragons
- Myths and Legends > Monsters
- Myths and Legends > Princesses
When Shrek’s swamp becomes overrun with fairytale characters, he is less than happy. Desperate to get his home back to normal, Shrek agrees to rescue a princess of behalf of the unscrupulous Lord Farquaad. But once Shrek meets Princess Fiona, he starts to have doubts about his mission to find Lord Farquaad a wife.
Starter and Level 1
Popcorn ELT Readers are the new series of low-level, graded readers from Scholastic. Based on popular films, TV series, and classic children’s literature, Popcorn ELT Readers are targeted at students in the early stages of learning English. They are published at three levels following a carefully graded syllabus.
February 3rd, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.