Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Level 3: Shrek the Third (Book only)
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Comedy and Humour
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Primary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Favourite Character
- Media > Films
- Myths and Legends > Dragons
- Myths and Legends > Monsters
- Myths and Legends > Princesses
There’s trouble in the swamp when Princess Fiona’s father, King Harold, dies leaving Shrek as the new ruler of Far Far Away. Shrek has no ambitions to be King. With the help of Donkey and Puss In Boots, he sets out to find Artie, the one true heir to the throne. But the friends had not reckoned on the intervention of Prince Charming who is set on ruining their plans…
™ & © 2011 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Level 3 (High Beginner): For children reading confidently in English – 300 headwords. Story wordcount: 1,100 words
Popcorn ELT Primary Readers are a series of low-level, graded readers from Scholastic. Based on popular films, TV series and classic children’s literature, Popcorn ELT Primary Readers are targeted at children in the early stages of learning English. They are published at four levels following a carefully graded syllabus.
March 3rd, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.