Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Level 2: Shrek 2 (Book only)
Buy this and your school gets £1.16 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Comedy and Humour
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Primary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Favourite Character
- Media > Films
- Myths and Legends > Dragons
- Myths and Legends > Monsters
- Myths and Legends > Princesses
Shrek and Princess Fiona are back from their honeymoon and living happily in Shrek’s swamp. But when the King and Queen of Far Far Away summon their daughter and her new husband to the palace, things start to go wrong. Is there such a thing as ‘happily ever after’ for Shrek and his ogre princess?
™ & © 2011 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Level 2 (Mid-Beginner): For children gaining confidence in reading in English – 250 headwords. Story wordcount: 800 words
Popcorn ELT Primary Readers are a series of low-level, graded readers from Scholastic. Based on popular films, TV series and classic children’s literature, Popcorn ELT Primary Readers are targeted at children in the early stages of learning English. They are published at four levels following a carefully graded syllabus.
March 3rd, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages