Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The little boy from Dinosaurs in the Supermarket is off to the shops again. Surely this supermarket trip will be completely normal? Err – nope! The dinosaurs have gone home, but something else is causing chaos in the aisles! There’s an anchor in the butter. There’s a spyglass by the juice. There are parrots on the carrots! There are PIRATES on the loose! That’s bad enough – but even worse, the grown-ups can’t see them. Can this little boy teach the pirates some manners?
- A witty new sequel to Dinosaurs in the Supermarket
- All the fun of a shopping trip – plus naughty pirates!
- The first book in the series is a much-loved bestseller
- Lavish, funny artwork by the brilliant Sarah Warburton
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.