Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Pig #3: The Seriously Extraordinary Diary of Pig
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
2 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
BIG NEW STORY ABOUT PIG. Porky giggles, rude parps, stinky slops and funny quest to do. Pig, Duck, Cow and the woolly sheeps is far away from the Farm and those lovely Vegetarian Farmers. How is they going to get back to their cosy home again? Maybe there might be rude bum trumpets, clever ideas and yummy veggies. There definitely IS tummy tickles, silly chuckles and funny pictures. Does you wonder why is we talking Pig language? Pig is OUR HERO, is why.
- Great if you like Chicken Run or Wallace and Gromit
- Silly chuckles with a unique voice and hilarious cartoons
- Emer Stamp works for a top London advertising agency
- She helped make the 2011 John Lewis Christmas advert