Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Our Global Community: Homes
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Isn’t it exciting to think that you’re part of one huge global family? People live around the world in many different ways – which is thrilling in itself. But the things we share and have in common also really matter. They bind us together, helping us to understand each other and ourselves. Living in homes. Learning things in schools. Eating meals. Sharing things with our families. You do them – and so do children all over the world. What could they show you about how they live? And what could you show them in return? Get thinking about it with this colourful series.
- Beautiful photographic book with very simple text
- Focus on familiar aspects of everyday life
- Teaches children about people’s lives in other cultures
- Includes class discussion points and a picture glossary
This product has not been reviewed yet.