Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The Nestlé Gold winner! Cat burglers, crimes and a hairy bog critter. Love it. Think all sleuths wear a funny hat like Sherlock Holmes? Not Miss Ottoline Brown. She wears whatever she likes. (She’s a mistress of disguise.) And who needs a human sidekick when you can have a hairy bog creature called Mr Munroe as your partner in not-crime? Ottoline and Mr Munroe live in a stylish apartment in Big City, looking after the Brown family’s posh antiques – and dabbling in a spot of detective work. When Big City is rocked by a series of high-society dognappings and jewel thefts, they’re first on the scene. But are they smart enough to catch the cunning Yellow Cat?
- A quirky detective story full of wit and intrigue
- Chris Riddell is the current Children’s Laureate
- Winner of the Nestlé Prize and the Red House Award
- Bursting with Chris’s stunningly detailed artwork
“Possibly the most instantly covetable book ever published.” Sunday Telegraph
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.