Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere! Dr Seuss invites you into a crazy world of boxing Goxes and winking Yinks that drink pink ink. While you laugh, you’ll also be learning about colours, numbers and opposites. How clever! It’s not all about one fish and two fish. You’ll also find sad fish and glad fish, a Nook with a book on a hook and a Ned in the bed. (Except for his feet, which stick out.) Funny fact: the Hebrew title of this book is Strange Things Happen in Books. And when you read it, you’ll see exactly why!
- Surreal look at first concepts from the master, Dr Seuss
- Bursting with wacky humour and unexpected surprises
- Helps children to count, name colours and much more
- Short rhyming words build literacy and phonic awareness
July 1st, 2011
This product has not been reviewed yet.