Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What happens when a night owl stays up late? Sweet and lovely. Say whoo-hoo. Just when you’re going to sleep each night, Oliver the owl is waking up. When the moon and twinkly stars come out, he’s busy playing in the wood. As soon as dawn starts to light up the morning, it’s time for bed. But one night, Oliver stays up. What will the daytime world be like? Sue Hendra always makes us smile with her quirky stories. Now here’s a gorgeous, perfect-for-bedtime one.
- By the author of Barry the Fish with Fingers
- A sweet and funny look at night and day
- Introduces common woodland animals
- A charming bedtime pick for little ones
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.