Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Nuts in Space
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A funny picture book to go totally nuts about! Think Star Wars with astronaut animals. When an elite crew of furry friends zoom to space, they find a mythical snack: the Lost Nuts of Legend. If you eat them, your pants will never need changing! But getting those magical nuts home won’t be easy. The Star Nav is broken. Plus, it was a REALLY bad idea to stop at the Death Banana… The busy artwork in this funny book reminds us of Richard Scarry (which means it’s very good indeed). You’ll love it – and so will your grown-ups: it’s full of silly wisecracks to make them chuckle. Perfect for bedtime.
- A brilliantly nutty and entertaining space adventure
- By a rising star who came second in the Macmillan Prize
- Elys Dolan’s books include Steven Seagull, Action Hero
- “Crazy, zany, wonderfully inventive” – Kids Book Review
January 28th, 2015
AR book level: 2.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.