Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
National Curriculum Textbooks: Maths (Year 4) Save even more this September with an extra 20% off books and resources
Buy this and your school gets £2.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The perfect maths toolkit for children – matched to the National Curriculum, and packed with structured, fun and engaging activities to improve maths skills.
- Fulfils Ofsted and DfE requirements for teaching and learning
- Reduces teacher workload with quality activities you can trust
- Each chapter is based on a key curriculum area for maths
- Allows children to solve maths problems, practise and revise
- Reusable textbook that children won’t need to write in
The corresponding Planning and Assessment Guide (sold separately) covers each textbook chapter in detail for teachers, helping you plan, teach and assess. It also links to the bestselling 100 Maths Lessons series, which can be used alongside this textbook to build a secure understanding of key maths concepts.
This product has not been reviewed yet.