Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
National Curriculum Textbooks: English (Year 4)
Buy this and your school gets £2.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The perfect English toolkit for children – matched to the National Curriculum, and packed with structured, fun and engaging activities to improve English skills.
- Fulfils Ofsted and DfE requirements for teaching and learning
- Reduces teacher workload with quality activities you can trust
- Each chapter covers a key curriculum area for English
- Includes opportunities to talk, write, practise and revise
- Reusable textbook that children won’t need to write in
The corresponding Planning and Assessment Guide (sold separately) covers each textbook chapter in detail for teachers, helping you plan, teach and assess. It also links to the bestselling 100 English Lessons series, which can be used alongside this textbook to build a secure understanding of key English concepts.
This product has not been reviewed yet.