My World, Your World Pack x 8 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Have you ever wondered how people in other countries live? My World, Your World is the series that will show you. It’s full of fun facts about daily life in every corner of our big wide world. What do children in other countries eat for breakfast and lunch? What sort of clothes do they wear? How do they travel around? And in what part of the world do the lucky kids get to school by skiing along?
- Bright and simple KS1 non-fiction with beautiful colour photos
- Explores familiar aspects of daily life that children easily relate to
- A fascinating first look at different countries and cultures
- Celebrates the diversity of children’s lives around the globe
June 4th, 2015
In this pack
- My World, Your World: A Place to Call Home
- My World, Your World: Celebrations and Special Days
- My World, Your World: Everybody Needs Water
- My World, Your World: How We Get Around
- My World, Your World: The Clothes We Wear
- My World, Your World: The Food We Eat
- My World, Your World: Time for School
- My World, Your World: Time to Play
This product has not been reviewed yet.