Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
My First Gruffalo: Can You Count? Jigsaw Book
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Just right for small paws! Numbers plus jigsaws. The Gruffalo knows how much you little monsters love playing while you learn. So he’s made you a very special learning helper: this jigsaw counting book. Hurray! It contains five super-simple jigsaw puzzles showing the Gruffalo’s animal friends. (You’ll love Axel Scheffler’s funny pictures.) Plus, you’ll add up all the things in the Deep Dark Wood in a merry counting game.
- A delightful counting book with easy four-piece jigsaws
- Durable board book with lovely pictures by Axel Scheffler
- Count from one to five with the Gruffalo and his friends
- The Gruffalo was voted the UK’s favourite bedtime story
July 1st, 2014
This product has not been reviewed yet.