Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Murderous Maths: The Magic of Maths is full of incredible tricks to wow children and teachers alike. Children can discover how to use the power of maths to beat the calculator, perform amazing card tricks and even read minds!
- with fun illustrations by Rob Davis and presented in a bold, funky and accessible way so children can find out why maths is marvellous
- a new generation of Kjartan Poskitt fans will be able to discover the world of MURDEROUS MATHS series.
- Get ready to be amazed!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: The Snow Storm
- That's Not My Lion...
National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 7-9
The World's Worst Children 3
- Athena: The Story of a Goddess
Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Years 3-4)
- Now Wash Your Hands!
- First 100 Words
- Naughty Narwhal
- LEGO® Ninjago®: Garmadon's Bad Guy Training Manual
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 3
3booksRachel Bright and Jim Field Pack x 3
- The World's Worst Parents
Scholastic English Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook (Year 3)
Scholastic English Skills: Comprehension Workbook (Year 3)
6booksRoald Dahl Pack x 6
- Scratch It! Original