Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Murderous Maths: Guaranteed to Bend Your Brain
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Hate maths? That’s smart – because maths can be really murderous. But in this book you won’t spot any dull exercises or nasty sums. Instead, get ready to see…
- how maths can rescue someone in deadly peril
- which famous mathematician’s sums were so deadly he got murdered
- how time began.
This ferociously funny book has all the tricks, tips and short-cuts they NEVER teach you at school… plus heaps of daft laughs to melt your brain! But beware! As Professor Fiendish and his rotten sidekick Chainsaw Charlie tangle with heaps of nasty numbers, YOU are at risk of dying of laughter. That’s why it’s called Murderous Maths!
August 4th, 2008
AR book level: 5.9; Middle years; 3.0 points
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.