Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Multimodal Texts: Year 2
by Karen Botham (nee Mawer) (author), Sarah Fleming (author), Sue Graves (author), Adam Guillain (author), Clare Robertson (author), Fiona Undrill (author), Celia Warren (author), Colin Higgins (illustrator), Andy Keylock (illustrator), Mike Lacey (illustrator), Brenda McKetty (illustrator), dusan palvic (illustrator), Daria Petrilli (illustrator), Andy Robb (illustrator), Elena Selivanova (illustrator), and Theresa Tibbetts (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Age-appropriate, mixed media texts for on-screen literacy lessons which support the renewed framework.
- Extensive teachers’ notes with lesson plans and ideas for extension.
- Screenshots provide a guide to using the activities.
- Activity sheets for group or individual work provide cross-curricular ideas.
- Includes dramatised playscripts, animations, podcasts, poetry, video and much more.
- Links to 100 Literacy Framework Lessons.
June 2nd, 2008
- 48 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
What are the system requirements for running the CD?
You will need either a PC or Mac with a 4x speed CD-ROM drive and 512MB RAM. Windows 98/2000/XP or MAC 0SSX 10.2 or later. Recommended minimum processor speed 900 MHz. 16 bit sound and graphics card.