Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £12.86 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Mad, bad and dangerously funny. Bestselling books about a nasty old man who wants YOU to be as filthy and miserable as he is! Mr Gum is so horrible that children scream when they look at him and dogs hide under hedges. He is absolutely grimsters. Then he puts a curse on the town and does lots of other very nasty things besides. So it’s lucky that a couple of handy heroes – Polly and Jake the dog – are around to give Mr Gum a taste of his own medicine. (And win the Roald Dahl Funny Prize at the same time.)
- Bestselling series – winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and Red House Award
- Andy Stanton and David Tazzyman are a team to rival Roald Dahl and Quentin Blake
- Hilarious fun packed with twists, turns and zany illustrations
- “An irresistible, laughter-inducing romp” – The Sunday Times
5614 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
This product has not been reviewed yet.