Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The book of the wicked sitcom. Snorting in a shaming way in a public place? Blame your imaginary friends. What could drive you to such despair that you invented a fake friend? In fact, not just one. TWO. Well – try being Martin: the only boy in an all-female family. They should just have named him Martina, right? Martin needs a friend. A boy friend. A friend of the male variety. But what will happen when Martin’s imaginary buddies start talking back? (Clue. You’ll laugh very loudly.)
- First in a hilarious new illustrated fiction series
- Based on the Emmy-winning Moone Boy TV show
- Star team of Chris O’Dowd and Nick Vincent Murphy
- Perfect if you like David Walliams or the Wimpy Kid
AR book level: 4.6; Middle years; 7.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.