Moon and Me: Moon Baby Sticker Storybook
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful book all about Pepi Nana and her friends from the co-creator of Teletubbies and creator of In the Night Garden . . .Inspired by tales of toys that come to life when no one is looking, this charming series tells the comical story of the special friendships between the endearing characters in Moon and Me. In this delightful sticker storybook, children can play along with Moon Baby, exploring the toy house and Storyland, as well as meeting Pepi Nana and her toy house friends, Little Nana, Lambkin, Colly Wobble, Mr Onion, Sleepy Dibillo and Lily Plant all before bedtime. Includes over 80 stickers!
- Parents and children will love this introduction to the toys in Moon and Me – the pre-school bedtime series for CBeebies that’s a hit for families with young children.
- Tactile “crunchy” glitter on front cover
- Stills from the TV show
- simple, bold text to engage toddlers
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Tiddler Sticker Activity Book
- The Zog and the Flying Doctors Sticker Activity Book (PB)
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle First Phonics Flash Cards
- Baby Shark: Hide-and-Seek, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Dinosaur That Pooped Daddy!
- JoJo & Gran Gran: Visit the Farm
3booksWaffle the Wonder Dog Pack x 3
- Moon and Me: Little Library
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs