Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Would you dare care for a sick monster? A hungry, gruesome, dangerous beast that might easily gobble you up? Even the nastiest monsters in the world get sick sometimes. And when they do, the Monster Hospital is where they come. But who looks after these deadly critters? Errr – kids just like you! The naughtier the better! Sister Winifred has recruited four cheeky children to care for the frightening patients. Can they cure the monsters and make it back home in one piece?
- Horribly funny fiction from a prize-winning author
- Ideal for fans of Roald Dahl and Mr Gum
- Brilliant cartoon pictures all the way through
- Gillian Johnson has written over 30 children’s books
This product has not been reviewed yet.