Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Brrr! Ramp up the midwinter chills. A darkly pagan love story: ritual, death and rebirth. Ever felt as if you’ve lived through another life? Been somewhere new that’s felt totally familiar? Clicked with a total stranger as if you’d always known them? Maybe you’re seeking a part of yourself that’s been lost to you. In 2073, on the remote island of Blessed, a man and a woman are ritually slain. Their deaths echo a moment ten centuries before, when, in the dark of the moon, a king was murdered and torn from his queen. Across the centuries, Eric and Merle seek to be reunited – living and dying seven times. Mother and son. Artist and child. Forbidden lovers. They’ll always find each other. But only the ultimate sacrifice will rekindle their true love…
- A heart-wrenching supernatural love story told in seven parts
- Winner of the American Library Association Michael L. Printz Award
- By the author of My Swordhand is Singing, Revolver and White Crow
- Explores the author’s hallmark themes of gothic intrigue and sacrifice
May 3rd, 2012
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years plus; 7.0 points
- 288 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.