Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A pearl of a picture book. Cerrie weaves a beautiful story of friendship, magic and a mermaid girl with the power of the sea in her eyes. On land, Sylvia can’t walk. But in the sea she swims like magic. Luka knows she must be a mermaid. He longs to splash in the silvery surf and dive in the waves like her. Where others see Sylvia’s wheelchair, Luka sees the light of her smile and the sea shining out of her eyes. When Sylvia teaches Luka to swim, it’s the start of a magical friendship…
- Written by CBeebies presenter Cerrie Burnell
- Cerrie’s first book Snowflakes was a huge hit
- A charming story of friendship and difference
April 2nd, 2015
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.