This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Big Bear loves his stripy jumper. It’s warm. It’s soft. It’s his favourite! But when Little Bear makes a big mess of the jumper, Big Bear is very angry. Will the brothers ever be friends again? A wonderfully warm and cuddly story which celebrates the special relationship between brothers. Stroke the fuzzy touch-and-feel jumper as you read!
- A sweet touch-and-feel tale of brotherly friendship and fall-outs
- You can stroke the flocked jumper on almost every page
- Lovely solution at the end where mum fixes everything
- Shows how the bond between brothers matters more than material belongings – even very favourite ones!
- Lovely, gentle snuggle-up story for families to share
This product has not been reviewed yet.