Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7: Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7 March 2008
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Years 1 and 2, MARCH 2008
The latest issue of LITERACY TIME PLUS includes:
- Resources and texts on a Giants theme – including the interactive story of Thor the Thunder Giant and Jack and the Beanstalk games
- Story Sequencing and story language poster – Tell the Jack and the Beanstalk story in sequence using the sample words and phrases
- Spelling Stalks – Spell the words correctly when adding the suffixes -es and -s to verbs and nouns
- The Giant’s Smelly Feet – A great humorous fantasy story, set in a world of giants, dragons and unicorns
- Magazine-style information text – Covering giants from the animal and plant kingdoms, giant natural features, giants from stories and real-life human giants
- Poetry Playtime – Solve the riddles, complete the acrostic, sort out the spoonerisms and finish the similes in these word play challenges
These are accompanied by a 24-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * Book news, offers and events * Feature article – Shoo Rayner discusses why we should Trust the power of the story
Next issue May 2008 (published in May):
- Texts and Resources on an Olympics theme – including an audio interview with double gold-winning athlete Kelly Holmes
- Sports report – Structure the on-screen sports report about three olympic sports
- Let’s find out about Beijing – Information text about the city hosting the 2008 Olympic Games
- Amazing Alfie Ashton – A delightful short story by Bev Long about Alfie’s sports day
March 1st, 2008
This product has not been reviewed yet.