Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time PLUS Ages 5 to 7 January 2008
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Years 1 and 2, JANUARY 2008
The latest issue of LITERACY TIME PLUS includes:
- Texts and resources on a Weather theme – including an interactive diary text and phonic spelling game
- My Diary – An interactive diary recount on a weather theme with sound effects
- Fishy phonemes – Guide Fin the fish to eat the correct phoneme and spell the weather-related objects pictured
- Explanation text – Information text abut the problems that can be caused when the weather is too hot or too dry
- Traditional story – Raincloud by Margaret Nash: a retelling of a traditional Caribbean creation story
- Come rain or shine poems – Poetry on a weather theme by John Foster, Michelle Magorian and Wes Magee
These are accompanied by a 24-page magazine which includes: * Teachers’ Notes and photocopiable worksheets * Teachers’ planning charts * Book news, offers and events * Feature article – Kay Clifford suggests some great activities for World Book Day 2008.
Next issue March 2008 (published in March):
- Resources and texts on a Giants theme – including an interactive story The Thunder Giant by Brenda Williams and a magazine-style information text by Kay Clifford
- Interactive word play poetry – Riddles, spoonerisms, similes and an acrostic to solve
- Jack and the Beanstalk – Use our posters to sequence the story and add -es and -s to verbs and nouns in these great stories
- The Giant’s Smelly Feet – A great fantasy story by Alison Milford
January 1st, 2008
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.