Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time Ages 7 to 9 November 2007
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Years 3 and 4, NOVEMBER 2007
The latest issues on the theme of the Egyptians includes:
- Ancient Egyptian Mystery Story Kit – Choose from a range of settings, characters, sound effects, speech bubbles, and opening and final sentences to create an ancient Egyptian mystery story
- Ancient Egyptian Dictionary Game – A word game on the Egyptian topic, complete with printable dictionary
- The Secret of the Sphinx – A humorous shape poem by Brenda Williams
- How to… use a dictionary – This instruction poster helps to develop dictionary skills
- Ancient Egyptians and their writing – The history and uses of writing in Ancient Egypt
- Joseph and his Coat of Many Colours – An enjoyable retelling of the famous Bible story
Next issue January 2008 (published in January):
- Texts and resources on a Mountains theme – Including an interactive discussion about ‘The greatest climber of all time’.
- Sensational Poetry Frames – Kevin McCann’s interactive poetry frames help children create non-rhyming poems on a variety of themes
- How to… write a simile – Use this poster to encourage the children to create unusual and inventive similes
- The Mountain and the Mouse – Aesop’s fable retold by Celia Warren
November 1st, 2007
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.