Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Literacy Time Ages 5 to 7 November 2007
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Years 1 and 2, NOVEMBER 2008
The latest issue in the ALL NEW LITERACY TIME includes:
- Resources on a Toys theme – including interactive activities and group reading leaflets
- Toys now and then – A drag and drop timeline activity with information on ancient and modern toys
- How to trick a storybook wolf – Put the instructions into the right sequence using time connectives to save Red Riding Hood and the Three Little Pigs
- Sentence-building game – Construct simple paragraphs about toys using oral sentence frames
- The toy box – A story by Judith Mason featuring repeated phrases
- While you are at school – A complete playscript for up to six children about the adventures toys have while children are at school
These are accompanied by the NEW LOOK 24-page magazine including Teachers’ Notes and differentiated photocopiable worksheets, Teachers’ planning charts, Book news, offers and events, Feature article – Diana Bannister looks at ‘Working with whiteboards’ .
Next issue January 2009 (published in January 2009):
- Weather – Texts and Resources on a weather theme
- Phonics game – Guide Fin the Fish to spell the weather-related words
- Poems – on a weather theme, by John Foster, Michelle Magorian and Wes Magee
- Great suggestions for World Book Day 2008 – from Kay Clifford
November 1st, 2007
- 24 pages