Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Listen to the Moon
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A heart-tugging First World War story: a book to make your heart sing. In war, courage isn’t all about soldiers. It can mean being lost and being found, and learning to live again… May, 1915: the Scilly Isles. Alfie and his father find an injured girl washed up on the shore. She remembers nothing, and can say only one word: Lucy. Is she a mermaid, the victim of a U-boat, or even – as some islanders claim – a German spy? As the war rages, fear and suspicion grow. Alfie faces a race against time to prove who Lucy really is. The only clues: she loves music and moonlight. But when Lucy listens to the gramophone, glimmers of her past begin to appear…
- A moving wartime story by the author of War Horse
- Michael Morpurgo is a former Children’s Laureate
- His books include Private Peaceful and Shadow
- He has won the Red House and Blue Peter awards
This product has not been reviewed yet.