Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Lighthouse Keeper Series: The Lighthouse Keeper's Christmas
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 14 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Imagine: it’s the most unusual Christmas ever. Stuck in a lighthouse. How will Santa come? See how the Lighthouse Keeper solves his tricky problem in this funny festive classic. It’s Mr Grinling’s last Christmas as the Lighthouse Keeper before he retires. So he decides to celebrate in the lighthouse. But disaster strikes when he and his great-nephew, George, get stranded in the lighthouse on a stormy Christmas night! There’s no Mrs Grinling, no food and no presents. But don’t panic: the Lighthouse Keeper has a clever plan…
- The final story in this best-loved classic series
- Festive story with a plot that really gets kids thinking
- Incredibly detailed pictures full of things to spot
- A fun-filled look at a very unusual Christmas
October 17th, 2003
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.