Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Life Cycles: Ocean
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Our world is full of strange and wonderful places – some of them hostile and harsh; others lush and bursting with life. But in fact, nearly every part of our planet is rich in life, if you know where to look! The question is – do you? This book is your chance to explore ocean ecosystems, learning about the animal life that they support. Follow eleven creatures from three oceans of the world, looking at their individual life cycles. At the end of the book, the life cycles mesh into three food chains and one food web, showing how the survival of all those creatures is interlinked.
- A captivating look at ocean life, with breathtaking photos
- Explores habitats and ecosystems in a clear, engaging way
- Follows the individual life cycles of eleven ocean animals
- Links each life cycle to three food chains and a food web
July 1st, 2012