Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Let's Read and Talk About: Family and Friends
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What is a step-family? Are brothers and sisters always friends? Do best friends ever fall out? Read and talk about the people who matter in your life with this colourful book. You’ll learn about family structures, the trouble with bullies and how to be a good friend. Plus, you’ll get to think and talk about siblings, relatives, quarrels, friendships and more.
- A photo-packed fact book that explores relationships
- Explores key topics like sibling rivalry and bereavement
- Includes simple activities and questions to answer
- Discussion points improve speaking/listening skills
This product has not been reviewed yet.