Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be dispatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Yippee! It’s Kipper’s birthday and he’s having a party. Isn’t that exciting? But when he tries to send out the invitations, he gets all the dates mixed up. Is the party today? Or perhaps it’s tomorrow? Or was it yesterday? What a muddle! Open up this lovely festive story for balloons, bunting, cake – and a funny look at how the days of the week go by.
- A classic picture book which teaches basic time concepts
- Kipper is a truly iconic character, adored by kids worldwide
- Full of Mick Inkpen’s sweet, funny and colourful artwork
- “Inkpen, as always, hits the spot” – Guardian
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.0; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages