Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A groundbreaking picture book which explains Asperger’s Syndrome in a simple, gentle and positive way to very young children.
A groundbreaking picture book, described by the National Autistic Society as “delightful … full of positive messages”, which explains Asperger’s Syndrome in a simple, gentle and positive way to very young children. Meet Isaac. He’s a superhero! He might look like everyone else, but he has a kind of autism called Asperger’s. Inside this book he’ll tell you all about what it’s like to have his Asperger superpowers. An essential book for anyone wishing to understand more about Asperger’s Syndrome.
May 3rd, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Tom Gates: Big Book of Fun Stuff
The Ugly Five
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
On the Way Home
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
- The World's Worst Parents