This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One Boy. One Disappointing Superpower. Can Dylan prove his worth, or will he be saving cats from trees FOREVER? The hilarious third book in the Iguana Boy series.
Dylan, AKA Iguana Boy, EPICALLY FAILING his superhero missions. It’s getting embarrassing now …
Fortunately, a MYSTERIOUS HERO is about to turn his luck around. BUT THEN, supervillain, MIND BENDER kidnaps all the superheroes and demands the government work flat out on a special GOLDEN TOOTHBRUSH!
Can Iguana Boy save the day, ALONE? (with the help of his trusty iguanas!)
Great to read aloud with children of 5+ and perfect for newly independent readers of 7+.
March 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
My Cousin is a Time Traveller
- My Totally Awesome Journal
- Positively Izzy
- The Mighty Dynamo
- The Need for Speed Handbook
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
- Twisted Tales: Unbirthday
The Scarecrows' Wedding (Early Reader)
- Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Reward Chart
- How to Draw a Unicorn and Other Cute Animals
- Moon and Me: Little Library
- Hidden Gems Kit
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Where's Santa's Elf? Over 500 things to spot!
The Girl Who Saved Christmas
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid
- Sink Your Teeth into Sharks
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Christmas Jumper Colouring Book
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
5booksDiary of a Wimpy Kid Pack x 5
- Pokemon: My Pokémon Adventure Journal
- Squishy Squashy Dinosaur
- Wizarding World: Hidden Creatures Scratch Magic
- Wizarding Wand UV Torch Pen
- Dig and Discover Dinosaur
Mini Maestro: Hatching Unicorn