Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrid Henry's Sports
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Beating your rivals, waving big sticks, winning massive prizes… what’s not to like about sports? Chuckle as Horrid Henry gives you the facts – HIS way! Did you know that Olympic gold medals are made mostly of silver? Did the Romans really do athletics in the nude? And who are the world’s most notorious cheaters? From vicious victories to crushing defeats, Henry tells you all the horrid bits!
- Hilarious facts presented in Henry’s unique style
- An ever-popular topic that children never tire of
- Illustrated with Tony Ross’s fantastic line artwork
- A great way to get kids reading non-fiction for fun
February 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 80 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.