Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Gross trivia from the king of muck and mayhem! Who knows all the freakiest facts about creepy-crawlies? Horrid Henry, of course. And Henry has been spending a lot of time at the bottom of his garden lately, looking for disgusting facts to share with YOU! Cannibal bugs, poo-eating bugs, vomiting bugs and blood-sucking bugs are all waiting to meet you in the pages of this book. In fact, did you know that for every person in the world, there are 200 million bugs? EEEK!
- Hilarious facts presented in Henry’s unique style
- An ever-popular topic that children never tire of
- Illustrated with Tony Ross’s fantastic line artwork
- A great way to get kids reading non-fiction for fun
July 4th, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 96 pages