Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry's Holiday
Buy this and your school gets £0.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Got time for a chuckle? Love cheeky giggles? Read this! Bags of silly fun with Horrid Henry to help you start reading on your own. Henry is off on a camping holiday in France. Hurray! It’s time for luxury and laziness galore. Moody Margaret has told him all about camping: a huge tent with soft beds, a giant TV, a swimming pool and a disco. So Henry gets a horrid shock when the family arrive at a bare, rocky campsite in the middle of nowhere. How will he escape?
- A favourite Horrid Henry story in a short easy reader
- Simple text split into highly illustrated chapters
- New colour pictures by star illustrator Tony Ross
- Ideal reading practice for Henry’s younger fans
May 1st, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.