Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Science: The Horrible Science of Everything
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Why you’re breathing in dinosaur burps?
- What poos in your bed 20 times a day?
- What happens when you drop a rabbit through the centre of the earth?
If you’re sick to death of science, you need THIS BOOK! From the dizzy science of daydreaming to the stunning science of skyrockets, and from the deadly science of dinosaurs to the Ugly Bug Olympics, this whirlwind whistle-stop tour of science shows you the world as you’ve never seen it before (i.e. VERY FOUL!). Best of all, it’s stuffed with the WEIRD and INTERESTING science that you never ever get to learn at school!