Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 5 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It looks like a huge grey bogey or something you’d step in by mistake – but your incredible brain holds all your knowledge, dreams and feelings. Even if your teacher won’t admit it, it’s amazing! Find out how it works – and what it smells like – here! You’ll see:
- what happens if you cut your brain in half
- what your brain bits ‘n’ pieces do
- how to do your own brilliant brain surgery
- why it’s clever to feel pain
- how to tame an angry teacher
- whether boys or girls are smarter (have a guess!)
With cool quizzes, terrible tests and ALL the squishy bits, this book will scramble your brains!