Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians (Classic Edition)
Part of the following pack:
Rated 4/5 from 9 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Queen Victoria was the ultimate Victorian, and she was not amused. Luckily YOU will be splitting your sides as you discover how disgusting the Victorians really were. They may have looked all prim and proper, but they were a jolly naughty bunch. Lots of Victorians could be vicious and violent and villainous – VILE, in fact. So read on to see…
- When the first public loo was flushed
- What terrible tricks Victorian urchins played on posh people
- Who had a gruesome glass eye for every occasion
- How some Victorians made money from dead bodies
- The gory and gruesome ways that Victorians died
- The nasty things Victorians did to children
Plus you can discover the vile names Victorian kids were called, taste some rotten Victorian recipes and try out some terrible tests. History has never been so horrible!
May 7th, 2007
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.