Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories (TV Tie-in): Smashing Saxons
This product is not currently available.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The horrible book to go with the TV series! The smashing Saxons were a rough tough bunch who liked nothing better than a bloody battle. They had great fun bashing the Brits… until they got nobbled by the Normans. Read on to shudder at the warlike ways of their pillaging people, and to find out…
- who got cow pats as Christmas presents
- why wearing a pig on your head was lucky
- what disgusting diseases the Saxons suffered from
- how to make a dead Saxon happy
So read all about the savage Saxons. It’s smashing fun!
April 5th, 2010
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.