Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories (TV Tie-in): Frightful First World War
This product is not currently available.
Rated 5/5 from 8 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The horrible book to go with the TV series!
The First World War was a war fought on a global scale: a war so terrible and deadly that they called it “the war to end all wars”. From foot soldiers drowning in mud to fighter pilots being blown out of the sky, it was absolutely hideous from start to finish. So if you like your history horrible, this is the book for you! Find out:
- What the ‘Fat King’ did with food scraps and dead horses
- How sniffing your own pee could save your life in a gas attack
- Why a pair of old socks gave away top German secrets
Get all the frightful facts about the First World War – with all the gore and more!
June 1st, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.