Buy this and your school gets £0.96 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Refreshed, renewed, reloaded! Readers can discover all the foul facts about the Cut-throat Celts, including:
- why weird Celt warriors fought with no clothes on,
- how to preserve your enemy’s brain
- and why the Celts laughed at funerals.
- With shiny foil cover
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
- There's a Troll on my Toilet
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
Horrible Histories: Groovy Greeks
Horrible Histories: Up in the Air
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9: The Long Haul
We're Going to Find the Monster!
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- The Ice Monster
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: The Meltdown
6booksHorrid Henry Early Readers Pack x 6
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- The World's Worst Parents
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
6booksRoald Dahl Pack x 6
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Code Name Bananas